Wednesday, February 17, 2010

VIHE-Student

Sir
I'm a sixteen year old and have attended one of your class on personality development, last sunday, in Ramakrishna Matham. I've heard a great deal about the desires and their negative effect on our lives. Also, what I believe is that life is all the more fun and easy with none of the desires. The lecture you gave was just so awesome! And yeah, that was so natural...I liked your meditating concept too!There's a glitch, I suppose, in the desire concept though. I's wondering that, if we do conquer our heart, and hold all the desires, then what's the point in studying? (no, I didn't stop studying!:) I love to study and explore this world!) I can just as well go be a sanyasiƱ if have to hold my desires.
N I got another uneasiness in my mind! I still find difficulty in finding a reason what I really am living for, what's the meaning of my birth?They say everybody's born with a purpose. Then how will I know what's the purpose of my life?
Hoping to hear from you soon,


Thanking you,
Yours lovingly,
T. Harshavardhan Reddy
XI Science
Chinmaya Vidyalaya
Begumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment