Monday, February 15, 2010

Kolkata - Enjoyed..

Dear Sir,
With best regards I would like to share my views with you, I am TAPAS CHAUDHURI residing in far away from you in the North- Eastern State which name is TRIPURA and working in LICI as a Development Officer. I was fortunately present in ITC Sonar Bangla on 11th of Feb.2010 where you deliver the hall and I got my self as a different way. I can’t explain it because it was a brain storming session for me. This is first time in my life I saw and heard a person like you. I am not the right person thankful to you but the person oblige to you for ever.

Sir, in your deliberation you gives us lot of tips to become a successful person, but I could not able to remember all these things. So I want to keep my self under your blessings if you allow me as your younger brother.

In your speech you told us you have written two books, how can I get it sir?

In my family life I have no such problem but in my professional life I am facing lot of problems. If you allow me I will explain.

I am eagerly waiting for your kind reply.

With best regards.


TAPAS CHAUDHURI.
Tripura.


----------------

Dear Sir,
It was a previledge to experience your lecture in ITC Sonar .Your warm approach
was something uniue. Hope to meet you again.

regards
Jayanta Chakravorty


------
Dear Dr. TPS,
Thank you for the mail. Indeed it had been a great pleasure in meeting and talking to you. I admire knowledge and rever those who possess it. You have it in abundance. Hope we shall be meeting again somewhere. Whenever you come to Kolkata, please give me a message.
With best regards to you and family.
Nambissan

No comments:

Post a Comment