Thursday, September 23, 2010

ihrd-vadakkencherry-100923



Dear sir,
I am Usha,MCA 4th semester student in IHRD,Vadakkencherry.I was present in your class today.Sir,your class was superb;also the interactive session.
Sir,would you kindly give me some tips to improve the pronunciation?Also,i want to know how Australian English differ from other English.
I am interested in teaching and want to join your service as a volunteer in .So,i request you to inform about workshops in Sobha Academy.
Hoping ur blessings,
usha
-------------------

Dear sir,
I am from College of Applied Science,Vadakkenchery.I had
attented both the sessions of your personality development class.It
was a good experience.I am interested to be a teacher and work with
you.What should i do?



Your's faithfully,

Sowmya Sukumaran


No comments:

Post a Comment