Wednesday, March 3, 2010

7th march sunday - hyderabad class



Dear Sir:
I have spoken to the concerned persons regarding your session,eagerly for waiting for that,i have seen your blog found it very inspiring and interesting,i inspired by the patience and dedication you have sir, really we need to learn a lot of things from you
Looking forward your lecture on sunday, 7th march 2010
Thanking you
With regards
SRINIVAS


Sir,

thanx alot
i got da files......
i gave my feed back regarding our workshop on 7th march in orkut...
i was really wonderful learning experience for me sir....it really helped me to improve my skills.And u sujjested such simple techniques to make my stressfull life happy and simple....
and sir, u pointed out about "constant practice" which now i am triying to implement in my life.
i will definately keep on attending your workshops sir....
thank u very much.....

BHARATH







1 comment:

  1. Namaskaram gurugaru,
    When I heard about your workshop through my friend I thought it was much alike other workshops similar to this and to be frank I attended it upon his compulsion. But after attending it I realized how much I'd have lost upon not attending it. Your talk gave me a new way of understanding life. I started my 18-day practices of many activities you taught me.I promise that I'll start living like a fire from today. Your profile is so complicated, yet you look so simple. I also shared your thoughts to many of my friends. We're all looking forward for your next session sir. And I also wish to get some courage to conduct a workshop like this myself.

    Thanks and regards,
    Umesh Chandra Achanta,
    2nd year, B.Tech.

    ReplyDelete