Sunday, December 18, 2011

What else is Better than an AWARD ?

Dear Sir,

I am Mini from Delhi. I met you at R.K Puram and then Mayur Vihar Phase-I Guruvayurappan temple with my daughter who aspires to be a doctor. You asked her the formula of trigonometry and she answered. You had given her blessings of becoming something in life.

Sir, I would like to let you know that by the blessings of Lord and good people like you, she has taken admission in M.B.B.S. last year. We are expecting to prefix that two letter wonderful word in front of her name as we all admire and fascinate by DR.

I hope we will keep in touch.

With warm regards

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Mini Ravindran


Respected sir,

Whenever ur name comes in my mind, i get motivated to learn more and more and that the samething which i learned from u that i teach my students.

Sir, I sincerely got many benefits of learning through various sessions (Class / Workshops / Talk / Interaction) during my learning at JNTU Hyderabad where u have delivered many lectures to the participants, U inspired me a lot sir, that i became good listener rather than just hearer. because of that i received best participant teacher Award from JNTU VC's honorarium.
( I mean Dr.K.rajagopal sir, VC of JNTU,delivered a lecture to us and he donated his honorarium to best Participant of the Course)

The way u teach us through different teaching techniques/learning tricks made me good teacher ( I feel, the way they respond)in my college where 2130 engg. students learn.

I am very much thankful to sir.


Dr.K.Ravi (Katherashala Ravi),
B.Tech (Civil-Structures), M.Planning(Housing),Ph.D U.O.R (IIT-Roorkee)
Principal,
Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering,
Pusad - 445215 Dist Yavatmal, Maharastra




================




  • thanks 4 adding me, i was very much impressed at your speech in r k math couple of years back sir

No comments:

Post a Comment