Saturday, April 23, 2011

from Irinjalakuda .... 2011 April

Anita Aravind

there are so many great souls in this world....bt u may not meet them.....v need gods grace fr this.................even if v meet them....v may not recognise their greatness...............v need gods grace fr this........if this oppurtunity comes our way...... wat do v do.?.......make use of it fr our highest benefit...........promises!!!!!!


Anita Aravind

sir effects me in a hundred different ways................His brilliance dazzles me....his simplicity touches me ......his grandeur awes me.....his affection nurtures me.....his vision motivates me .......my soul is stirred to take wings and fly to the highest......

Min Mini That's Dr TPS,
the *Thermal Power Station*.
We are lucky to have this opportunity to
have his words reaching us.
Thank God.


Drtps words are hired from some one else.. those.. in front make it to set in the specific styel.. that are u all around..


Rohini Rao You are glowing, amazing. How that radiant smile could be achieved guru


Drtps u around are reflecting !! I am only sasi = moon



by the endless grace of my guru it has been my privilege to meet some truly extraordinary people... u r one of them..
i have had the opportunity to closely observe u for the past few days... your intellectual abilities, passion and versatility are truly great. but in my heart what marks you out is your extraordinary ability to connect with people.. u give of ur self so generously... hats off to u sir!

Anitha Aravind

You are the most wonderful being I ever met, truthful, realistic, loving and passionate in being what you are. May the Lord bless you ever for a blissful life for several years more so that we can be blessed to be with you too.

All Love and light.

Dr.Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment